Skip to main content

Full text of "ED_000552G_00005424_0_7db9d17b-44ed-4a1b-9dd7-af980f511c87"

See other formats

To:  Rigger,  Don[Rigger.Don@epa.gov];  Teichert,  Candice[Teichert. Candice@epa.gov];  Crowley,

Jeffery[Crowley. Jeffery@epa.gov];  Zeller,  Craig[Zeller. Craig@epa.gov]

Cc:  Young,  NestorfYoung. Nestor@epa.gov];  Taylor,  Dawn[Taylor.Dawn@epa.gov];  Hill,

Franklin[Hill. Franklin@epa.gov];  Chaffins,  Randall[Chaffins. Randall@epa.gov]

From:  Carr,  Loften

Sent:  Wed  8/1 2/2015  7:07:02  PM

Subject:  RE:  Cessation  of  Mining  Site  Assessments

Copper  Basin,  TN:  ongoing  pump  and  treat  operations  (Removal  / Remedial  Actions).  No
investigations  planned  at  this  time.

Brewer  Gold,  SC:  ongoing  pump  and  treat  operations  (Remedial  Action).  No  investigations
planned  at  this  time.

Ore  Knob,  NC:  annual  private  well  sampling  in  October  2015.  No  investigations  planned  at  this
time.

From:  "Giacalone,  Kristin"  <Giacalone.Kristin@epa.gov>

Date:  August  12,  2015  at  11:06:51  AM  PDT

To:  "Chaffins,  Randall"  <Chaffms.Randall@epa.gov>

Here  you  go

Kristin  Giacaione

Lead  Region  Coordinator

Superfund  and  Homeland  Security

US  EPA  Region  2
290  Broadway,  1 9th  floor
New  York,  NY  10007

212-637-4407

Please  consider  the  environment  before  printing  this  email.